Shipping costs are calculated and displayed when you click on the ‘Get a Quote’ link after adding product to shopping cart.
No shipping direct to Malaysia, Syria, Iran or Saudi Arabia.
We do not take any responsibility for delivery to P.O Boxes – We do not recommend P.O boxes – customer shall assume any and all risk if he/she requests delivery to a P.O Box.
If a customer requests a message for delivery on the package such as “Leave at door if no one at home” customer shall assume full responsibility if package is not received.
If a customer gives an incorrect delivery address and the package is returned to us – Customer shall assume all potential customs charge/return shipping charges our end and the cost of reshipping to correct address.
Any Order over $100 to Africa and South America MUST be paid for by Western Union Money Transfer to us in Jerusalem. Please contact us for details.
If a customer places an order and requests ‘Gift Wrapping’ but does not tick the ‘Add Gift Wrap’ box we shall update order accordingly.
Purchaser assumes any and all risk, and is solely responsible for, any compliance issues involved in the shipment of shofars, including meeting all compliance regulations for the import of animal products. All our horns are religious items and free to use under any term of law concerning protected animals. Nevertheless, some countries may ask for additional evidence regarding the hygiene of the shofar. Additionally, the purchaser assumes any and all risk, and is solely responsible for, any customs issues, including but not limited to, the inspection, confiscation or fees charged regarding the shipment of the shofar.
We cannot be held responsible for packages being held up at any country’s custom offices.
How we calculate estimated delivery time
The estimated delivery time of your order is calculated by factoring processing time and shipping time.
The processing time of your order reflects how long it takes for your products to be prepared for shipment from our suppliers , while shipping time is dependent on the shipping method that you selected from the various options available to you.
* Please note that delivery time is an estimate, and that The Jerusalem christian gifts is not responsible for delays due to local customs, postal schedules, holidays or weather conditions.
Our shipping options
Surface Mail – Shipping by Boat: Delivery time is typically 6 – 15 weeks from time of posting.
Shipping by Registered Air Mail from Jerusalem: Delivery time typically 14-21 days from time of posting.
Express Mail Service with tracking: Delivery time is typically 4-7 business days from time of posting.
Return Policy – refund
Products must be returned BY REGISTERED MAIL ONLY within 7 days of having received the order. After this, it is at our discretion.
Shipping costs for exchanging goods shall be charged to the customer
If there are any customs charges made to us for returned goods(sometimes happens and can be expensive) the customer shall assume full responsibility for these charges – proof of charge shall be given to the customer. To help avoid these charges please state ‘Returning goods’ clearly on package being returned.
Customs and duty –Please note that all shipments to US and Rest of World destinations may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
For refund, please review the following return policy:
Mail returns to (by registered mail):
- Refund Amount:The refund will be 100% of your purchase price less shipping costs and possible customs charges/ transactions fees our end. Furthermore, we do not cover any costs involved with return shipment.
- Refund Period:Products must be returned BY REGISTERED MAIL ONLY within 7 days of having received the order.
- Payment for returns or cancelled orders:All refunds shall be paid into a Paypal account – Paypal charges shall be borne by customer.
- For product exchanges:
- Items that need to be exchanged must first be returned to us by Registered Mail. Once received back in our shop we shall send the replacement item. Shipping costs for return posting to customer shall be charged to the customer.
- Packages not collected:If a note is left by the postal service for a customer to collect a package sent from The Jerusalem Gift Shop and the package is returned to us because it was not collected (typically after 2 weeks), we shall charge shipping costs a second time for re-shipping of order. If a package is returned because the customer filled in an incorrect shipping address 2nd posting shall be charged to customer. Post office charges for returning packages to J.G.S must be borne by customer if he/she requires the package to be resent – Proof of Post office charge shall be given to customer.
- Damaged in transit:If your order was received damaged you must immediately email a photograph of the condition of the package and the damaged good/s themselves to email@example.com
Not satisfied with product
We go to great lengths to provide the highest quality products, hand picking every item before sending them to our customers – If you are not satisfied because you believe the product was not as shown in the photograph or described on our website please, first take a photo and email with your reason for wanting to return the package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All products must be returned in their original unopened package.